Without blowing our own trumpet, here at EPM we think we’re a pretty unique bunch.
Over the years, each one of us has joined the business, learned to adapt and grown into a role that continues to be challenging and fulfilling.
There’s always something interesting to learn, someone new to meet, or somewhere different to travel to.
We specialise in hazardous and industrial environments and engage with blue chip customers who value what we do, and how we do it.
How do we know? Well, they keep coming back!
And surely that cannot be down to charm alone 😃😉
As we emerge from the strange and difficult times of lockdown and the pandemic, we are looking to consolidate our position as a specialist in our field, by growing and developing the business.
We are NOW hiring!
Not just anyone mind you, we are looking to hire the right kind of people.
From leading positions to those more suited to working in our technical support team.
People who are hard-working and willing to learn.
People who are service focused, that can adapt and grow into our business.
People who are unique. People like us.
Relevant experience (as listed below) would of course be advantageous, but for us, the individual is as important as the experience.
There has never been a better or more exciting time to join our Team.
If you are unique too, contact us to find out more, ask for firstname.lastname@example.org/0141 848 6609
All or some of these Skills, Competences and Experience are advantageous!
Tick them off!
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities,
- Good listening and negotiating skills,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Ability to interact well as a team member,
- Ability to recognise & learn from mistakes,
- Brainstorming/Problem Solving,
- Proficiency in MS Office products,
- Full, clean, current driving licence,
- Engineering background,
- CMMS experience,
- Maintenance philosophies/manuals/procedures/tasks,
- Asset/Maintenance management,
- Asset registers,
- Data entry,
- Data management,
- Asset data gathering/survey,
- Asset condition surveys,
- Equipment manufacturer’s research & desktop studies,
- Legislative compliance check,
- Risk assessment & management,
- Physical tagging of equipment,
- P&ID/SLD survey/mark up,
- ISO55000/PAS55 awareness,
- Quality management,
- Industrial/Hazardous environment experience.