Compilation of Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) Study.
Hazardous area classification should be carried out as an integral part of the DSEAR risk assessment to identify places (or areas) where controls over ignition sources are needed (hazardous places) and also those places where they are not (non hazardous places).
EPM can complete this work on your behalf, or review and update your existing study.
Work content includes:
- Site Layout Verification and Layout Drawings,
- Zone Classification,
- Hazardous Area Layout Drawings
- Hazardous Area Study Report,
All in accordance with :
- BS EN 60079-10-1:2015 Explosive Atmospheres Part 10-1: Classification of Areas – Explosive Gas Atmospheres.
- Energy Institute Model Code of Safe Practice Part 15 (4th Edition) – Area Classification for Installations handling Flammable Fluids.
EPM specialise in Hazardous Area Classification, it’s what we do 🙂
If you would like more information on how we can help with Hazardous Area Classification or indeed the full range of services available from EPM then please contact us.